Magnax, founded in 2015 after many years of technology research, is a technology scale-up, based in Belgium but internationally active. Last year we grew from 7 to 22 experts and plan to keep growing at the same pace. We breathe high-tech. We design, develop and manufacture a new generation of electric motor technology for electric vehicles. Our axial flux motor technology significantly reduces overall vehicle weight and increases the range of the vehicle. We work with today’s most innovative electric vehicle developers in domains such as electric cars and passenger drones. As an Operations Engineer, you play a central role in the outcome of challenging R&D projects and support the further growth of the company
This is what you'll do:
As an Operations Engineer, you collaborate very closely with R&D Engineers, external partners as well as suppliers. We are looking for a hands-on engineer with experience in assembly processes and an eagle eye for excellent quality.
• Coordination of manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing (Work instructions, BOM and Routings)
• Work closely with suppliers and manufacturing partners to achieve the most efficient and cost-effective way of producing the highest quality product possible
• Improve existing operations, introducing new methods and processes
• Closed loop with the R&D team, advising on manufacturing processes & DfM/DfA
• Support and participate in continuous improvement activities
• Supporting the improvement of shop floor, equipment and systems
Who are we looking for?
• Mechanical/industrial engineering level preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience with assembly & manufacturing operations
• Hands-on experience of lean manufacturing processes
• Reliable and adaptable to change
• Team player
• Able to prioritise workload and think in solutions
• Systematic and data driven approach in dealing with assembly problem solving and continuous improvement
What can we offer?
This is your chance to join a team of seasoned experts and young, ambitious professionals that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development. Magnax is a fast-growing company. This means that you will have a lot of impact on the future of the company and your own career.
At Magnax, you can expect:
• A full-time position in an inspiring high-tech environment.
• A sneak preview to what the future brings, from electric cars to passenger drones.
• An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Are you developing a new product or interested in a collaboration?
Simply fill out the form below -we’ll get in touch shortly.
Magnax is a Belgian startup team combining unique practical engineering and commercial start-up experience with world-class electric machine research. In this innovative and high-tech environment you will develop knowledge and competencies and work with the newest technologies.
We are building next-generation electric motors based on axial flux technology. We have developed a unique, proprietary variant of yokeless axial flux machines, which provide a step change in efficiency, size, reliability, manufacturing resource requirement, and cost-effectiveness. The new technology is used for ultra-light electric motors.
Why you'll love Magnax
As you work with team members, your role will evolve over time. In our environment, you'll learn fast.
As part of this challenge, you will enjoy an instructive position in an international context, and develop with the next assignments.