Our projects include the design and development of yokeless axial flux motors and generators. Our next-generation machines are an essential part of the drivetrain for future electric vehicles. With focus on custom motor development for electric vehicles, we'd like to support our specialist R&D team with a hands-on mechanical engineer.
In collaboration with the R&D team, you design and develop the axial flux motor technology further into best-in-class products.
You assist in building prototypes and the design-for-manufacturing process for series production.
You maintain a relationship with the suppliers and contractors in relation to the design, specification and qualification of components and parts.
Who are we looking for?
• You have a hands-on mentality and you are experienced in building prototypes from the ground up.
• You are not afraid of a startup environment which brings a mix of design- and development work.
• You are qualified in Mechanical Engineering, ideally to Masters level.
• Experience in the field of mechanical design of (electric) machines, gearbox- or powertrain systems. You can show this by means of hobby or project-work.
• Experience with engineering design software packages (Siemens NX, CATIA).
• You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
What can we offer?
• A full-time position in an inspiring high-tech environment.
• Magnax is a fast growing company. This means that you'll have a lot of impact on the future of the company and your own career.
• You'll have flexibility in terms of working hours.
• An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Magnax is a Belgian startup team combining unique practical engineering and commercial start-up experience with world-class electric machine research. In this innovative and high-tech environment you will develop knowledge and competencies and work with the newest technologies.
We are building next-generation electric motors based on axial flux technology. We have developed a unique, proprietary variant of yokeless axial flux machines, which provide a step change in efficiency, size, reliability, manufacturing resource requirement, and cost-effectiveness. The new technology is used for ultra-light electric motors.
Why you'll love Magnax
As you work with team members, your role will evolve over time. In our environment, you'll learn fast.
As part of this challenge, you will enjoy an instructive position in an international context, and develop with the next assignments.