Magnax, founded in 2015 after many years of technology research, is a technology scale-up, based in Belgium but internationally active. Last year we grew from 7 to 22 experts and plan to keep growing at the same pace. We breathe high-tech. We design, develop and manufacture a new generation of electric motor technology for electric vehicles. Our axial flux motor technology significantly reduces overall vehicle weight and increases the range of the vehicle. We work with today’s most innovative electric vehicle developers in domains such as electric cars and passenger drones.
This is what you'll do:
This position requires a combined level of technical insight in marketing systems, creativity for content creation, communication skills (eg. copywriting) and the willingness to learn more about the application of our electric motors and electric powertrains in next generation electric vehicles. We are looking for somebody with the potential to eventually take the full responsibility over the marketing process. You report to the Sales Director.
• You manage the inbound and outbound lead generation and lead qualification process.
* You qualify the inbound sales leads, select the relevant leads and forward them to the sales team.
* You manage existing contacts & prospect lists and organize well planned outbound marketing campaigns. This can be email campaigns, SEA or social media marketing.
• You support sales with the development of collateral (eg. product presentations, specification sheets) related to the application of axial flux motors in EV powertrains.
• You work with the mechanical R&D engineers to create convincing visuals around our products and the solutions we can provide with our axial flux motors.
• You manage the Magnax website (hubspot).
• You manage our company social media (Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, ...)
• You manage marketing around events and develop the support collateral (banners, booth design, flyers, ...)
• You provide marketing support for HR (SEA & Social Media) with prospect to attracting potential candidates).
• You create and manage corporate content (business cards, banner materials, presentation templates, ...)
Who are we looking for?
• You have a strong interest in electric vehicles and related technologies.
• You have at least a bachelor's degree.
• You have a few years practical experience with digital marketing. You can showcase past work with results and a portfolio of creative work.
• Experience with website design. Development can be outsourced.
• Experience with SEO and SEA.
• Software: fluent with Adobe Photoshop and Office Powerpoint.
• Experience with CRM systems and email marketing.
• Strong at communication (verbal and written), time management and coordination.
• Very fluent at speaking and (technical) (copy) writing in the English language. You have attention to detail.
• You are not afraid of a startup environment.
What can we offer?
This is your chance to join a team of seasoned experts and young, ambitious professionals that believe in the power of continuous learning and self-development. Magnax is a fast-growing company. This means that you will have a lot of impact on the future of the company and your own career.
At Magnax, you can expect:
• A sneak preview to what the future brings, from electric cars to passenger drones.
• An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Magnax is a Belgian startup team combining unique practical engineering and commercial start-up experience with world-class electric machine research. In this innovative and high-tech environment you will develop knowledge and competencies and work with the newest technologies.
We are building next-generation electric motors based on axial flux technology. We have developed a unique, proprietary variant of yokeless axial flux machines, which provide a step change in efficiency, size, reliability, manufacturing resource requirement, and cost-effectiveness. The new technology is used for ultra-light electric motors.
Why you'll love Magnax
As you work with team members, your role will evolve over time. In our environment, you'll learn fast.
As part of this challenge, you will enjoy an instructive position in an international context, and develop with the next assignments.