Our projects include the design and development of yokeless axial flux motors and generators. Our next-generation machines are an essential part of the drivetrain for future electric vehicles and many other applications.
- Defining and executing testing procedures and test plans for motor verification tests while ensuring a high quality result.
- Development and improvement of test setups.
- Perform data processing on the acquired testing data.
- Report, communicate and collaborate with internal departments regarding generated knowledge and testing results.
- Collaborate with external partners concerning testing and test setups.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Electromechanical engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 3 years of full-time working experience in a similar role with testing and validation powertrain systems (Formula student, Solar team or Hyperloop team is also valid).
- You are fluent in Enlish (verbal and written).
- You are not afraid of a startup environment where a mix of design- and hands-on activities are crucial.
- You can work autonomously and take initiative.
- You can work at our office in Belgium (Kortrijk).
- Professional experience as a test engineer is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position in an inspiring high-tech environment.
- Magnax is a fast growing company. This means that you'll have a lot of impact on the future of the company and your own career.
- You'll have flexibility in terms of working hours.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Magnax is a Belgian startup team combining unique practical engineering and commercial start-up experience with world-class electric machine research. In this innovative and high-tech environment you will develop knowledge and competencies and work with the newest technologies.
We are building next-generation electric motors based on axial flux technology. We have developed a unique, proprietary variant of yokeless axial flux machines, which provide a step change in efficiency, size, reliability, manufacturing resource requirement, and cost-effectiveness. The new technology is used for ultra-light electric motors.
Why you'll love Magnax
As you work with team members, your role will evolve over time. In our environment, you'll learn fast.
As part of this challenge, you will enjoy an instructive position in an international context, and develop with the next assignments.