Our projects include the design and development of yokeless axial flux motors and generators. Our next-generation machines are an essential part of the drivetrain for future electric vehicles and many other applications.
With focus in drivetrain development, we'd like to support our specialist R&D team with a power electronics engineer.
- Pick up the role of power electronics expert.
- Make high level decisions concerning power electronics.
- Develop software for inverter control.
- Handle inverter components.
- Perform technical studies of inverter performance, efficiency, etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who breaths power electronics and is passionate about the topic. You are willing to broaden your knowledge of power electronics and committed to your own professional development. You are not afraid to make decisions with a high impact and are able to defend those decisions.
Expected skills and capabilities:
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are not afraid of a startup environment which brings a mix of design- and development work.
- You have a Masters degree in engineering or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in power electronics.
- You are fluent in English.
What can we offer you?
- A full-time position in an inspiring high-tech environment.
- Magnax is a fast growing company. This means that you'll have a lot of impact on the future of the company and your own career.
- You'll have flexibility in terms of working hours.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Magnax is a Belgian startup team combining unique practical engineering and commercial start-up experience with world-class electric machine research. In this innovative and high-tech environment you will develop knowledge and competencies and work with the newest technologies.
We are building next-generation electric motors based on axial flux technology. We have developed a unique, proprietary variant of yokeless axial flux machines, which provide a step change in efficiency, size, reliability, manufacturing resource requirement, and cost-effectiveness. The new technology is used for ultra-light electric motors.
Why you'll love Magnax
As you work with team members, your role will evolve over time. In our environment, you'll learn fast.
As part of this challenge, you will enjoy an instructive position in an international context, and develop with the next assignments.